Insulation kit FSA
Insulation kit type F-FSA is a seal kit designed for electrical flange isolation and/or general sealing applications: this kit is suitable for use in raised-face and full-face flanges up to ANSI class 2500 (or equivalent) and is excellent for isolating flanges made of dissimilar metals or where prevention of flange face corrosion is desired. The design of the type F-FSA seal incorporates 2 camprofile profile sealing barrier: inner barrier is made by modified silica filled ptfe, outer barrier is made by Mica. The rest of surface is covered with a layer of epoxy resin type NEMA G10.
As a result of this advanced seal design, maintenance free flange isolation and flange face corrosion mitigation are achieved economically.
The core of type F-FSA is constructed of SS316L coated with high quality epoxy resin type NEMA G10 which exhibit excellent dielectric strength, high compressive strength and superior sealing characteristics.
- Ideal for installations with high pressure and temperature
- Special CF Service engineered sealing profile
- Fire Safe API 607 rev.04 Exxon mod. approval
Contact us for more information
- Seal Material: Inner barrier: SS316L camprofile profile covered with modified silica filled ptfe layer. Outer barrier: SS316L camprofile profile covered with Mica layer.
- Insulating washers, covered layer and sleeves: NEMA grade G-10 Glass-Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) laminate material: Compressive Strength 65,000 PSI | Dielectric Strength 19.7 kV/mm | Max. Continuous Operating Temp 200° C | Water Absorption 0,5% | Flexural Strength | 65,000 PSI| Tensile Strength 50,000 PSI (for short periods of service even up to + 315 ° C)
- Pressure: from vacuum up to 300 Bar
- Steel washers: SS316L
- Approvals: Fire Safe API 607 Rev.04 Exxon mod.