Description:NBR rubber gasket (nitrile rubber) have a good resistance to oils, mineral greases, vegetable fats, and hydrocarbons.
It has good mechanical properties.
Maximum working temperature 120°C.
Hardness 72 Shore A ± 5.
- Suitable for non-heavy universal uses
- Ideal as an anti-oil elastomer
Contact us for more information
- Material: NBR rubber
- Hardness (UNI 4916): 72 Shore A
- Density: 1.50 g/cm³
- Breacking load (UNI 6065): 8.0 MPa
- Longation at break (UNI 6065): 350 %
- Resistance to tearing (UNI 4914 C): 30 N/mm
- Maximum and minimum operating temperatures: In air – 20 °C + 120 °C | In oil + 100 °C | In water + 90 °C
- Gasket factors (ASTM): For elastomers with lower hardness of 75 Shore m = 0.50; y = 0.00 psi | For hard elastomers greater than or equal to 75 Shore m = 1.00; y = 200 psi | For elastomers with fabric inserts m = 1.25; y = 400 psi