Description:CF2002G with double tanged reinforcement is suitable for a wide field of application: to build seals for UNI and ANSI flanges, for even high operating pressures, for flanges with complex shapes, for aggressive liquids, steam, diathermic oil.
The gaskets obtained from the sheet can be edged internally and externally.
To increase the mechanical resistance.
SIGRASEAL® CF2002G is Ta-Luft VDI2440 and Fire Safe approved.
- Ideal for use at high temperatures
- Suitable for universal uses even in contact with dangerous substances
- Meets the Atex requirements (CEI 31-35 guide)
- Ta-Luft VDI2440 and Fire Safe API 607 rev.04 Exxon mod. approved
Contact us for more information
- Material: Reinforced graphite with double SS316l tanged reinforced
- Density: 1.0 g/cm³
- Ash content: ≤ 2% (DIN 51903)
- Chloride content: ≤ 50 ppm (DIN 28090–2)
- Sulphide content: < 700 ppm
- Compressibility: 40 – 50%
- Elastic recovery: 10 – 15%
- Use limits: Inert atmosphere 3000 °C | Max pressure: 100 bar | Air (oxidizing atmosphere) 500 °C | Max surface pressure 200 N/mm²
- Surface flange finish: 125 – 500 AARH
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factor 2.5 | y factor 2500 psi (17.24 MPa)
- Approvals: BAM for use on oxygen and explosive atmospheres | DVGW for use on gas line pipes