Description:EPDM (ethylene propylene rubber) gaskets have excellent resistance to atmospheric agents, ozone, diluted acids and chemical agents in general.
Good mechanical properties.
Maximum working temperature 120 °C.
Hardness 70 Shore A ± 5.
- Suitable for non-heavy universal uses including sea water
- Good mechanical characteristics
- Certified Ta-Luft VDI2440
Contact us for more information
- Material: EPDM rubber
- Hardness: 70 Shore A (UNI 4916)
- Density: 1.30 g/cm³ (UNI 7092)
- Breaking load: 6 MPa (UNI 6065)
- Elongation at break: 350% (UNI 6065)
- Resistance to tearing: 15 N/mm (UNI 4914 C)
- Resistance to ozone (UNI 6067): Elongation 10 % 72 h | Concentration 50 ppm 20 °C undamaged
- Temperature range: In air (static use -20 + 120 °C; dynamic use -20 + 70 °C) | In oil (static use NO; dynamic use +20 °C) | In water (static use +95 °C; dynamic use +80 °C)
- Gasket factors (ASTM): For elastomers with lower hardness at 75 Shore m=0.50; y= 0.00 psi | For elastomers with higher hardness or equal to 75 Shore m= 1.00; y= 200 psi | For elastomers with fabric inserts m= 1.25; y= 400 psi
- Approvals: Ta – Luft/ VDI2440