Description:At their ratings centering rings of gaskets of the same nominal width but different pressure stage merely vary in their outside diameter.
The installation of non-corresponding dimensions may cause malfunctions and failures of gaskets.
The Vario centering system avoids misapplication and at the same time reduces the number of gasket types to be available from stock and increases the system availability.
The form of the centering segments allows balancing for different outside diameters. There is no risk of confusion or getting off-centre.
Timeconsuming positioning by means of anti-fatigue shaft screws is no longer necessary.
- Considerable reduction of type varieties
- Accurate centering of the gasket
- Considerable cost-savings in procurement and storage
- No danger of confusion
- Easy assembly at using fatigue-shaft screws
Contact us for more information
- Temperature: -200 °C + 1000 °C (dependent on the carrier material)
- Specific loss rate: 1x 10-11 mbar x l/ (m x s) (acc.to Ta-Luft VDI2440)
- Pressure: from vacuum to 80 bar (600 lbs)m factor: 1.0 | Y factor: 2030.5 psi (14 MPa)
- Qs max: 500 MPa (acc. to EN13555 at room temperature)
- Qs min: 200 MPa
- The effective gasket width: can beadapted in order to achieve optimum sealability in accordance to the Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control (TALuft), VDI 2290 acc. to DIN EN 1591.
- Total thickness: 4.2 mm
- Material available: AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316/L/Ti, AISI 321 AISI 347(alloys On r.)
- Lowest leakage rates of all gaskets available on the market
- Fire Safe Certificate according to API 607 (also for PTFE), blow-out resistance according to VDI 2200 and Ta-Luft approved acc. to VDI2440