CF7000 type R octagonal
Description:CF7000 is an octagonal ring joint type that is particularly suitable for installation on newly manufactured flanges, such as high-pressure valves.
They come in various materials: Fe Armco/Soft Iron; Stainless steels 304, 316, 321, 347; Alloys 400, 600, 625, 800, 825; Hastelloy C276, B2.v
It can be produced in other materials on request.
They are very common in refineries and in newly installed high-pressure pipelines.
These gaskets are not recommended for installation on existing flanges with worn gasket seating.
The reference standards for these ring joint gaskets are ANSI B16.5 and B16.47 A.
- Ideal in the presence of very high pressures
- High compressive strength
- Wide choice of structural conformations and types of alloys
- Ideal for the Oil & Gas sector
Contact us for more information
ASTM UNS material Hardness Brinell Hardness Vickers Material code Soft Iron G10060 90 56 D Carbon Steel G10080 120 68 S 4 – 6 Cr ½ Mo K41545 130 72 F5 AISI 410 S41000 170 86 S 410 AISI 304 S30400 160 83 S 304 AISI 316L S31603 160 83 S 316 AISI 347 S34700 160 83 S 347
- Ring joint type: R
- Ring joint standard reference: ASME B16.20, API 6A
- Flange standard reference: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 tab.A