CF6000 METALGROOVED convex profile
Description:CF6000 METALGROOVED convex profile is built with a special concave profile that further facilitates the seal during the operation of the appliance.
It finds its main application on all those devices that have even high pressure and temperature cycles that can stress the flanged coupling during operation.
- Ideal in the presence of thermal cycles
- High compressive strength
- Wide choice of structural conformations, types of alloys and fillers
- Fire Safe and Ta-Luft VDI2440 approvals
Contact us for more information
- Metal parts: Stainless Steel 304 T max 550 °C | Stainless Steel 316/L/Ti max 550 °C | Stainless Steel 321 T max 550 °C | Alloy 400, 600, 800, 825: T max 600 – 950°C | Hastelloy C276, B2 T max 450 °C | Titanium T max 350 °C
- Filler materials: Graphite T max 550 °C; P max 250 Bar | Virgin and expanded ptfe T max 250 °C; P max 100 Bar | Asb. free. T max 400 °C; P max 100 Bar | Silver T max 750 °C; P max 250 Bar | Mica T max 1000 °C; P max 120 Bar
- Surface flange finish: 125 – 250 AARH
- Graphite density: 1.0 g/cm³
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factors 2.00 | y factors 2500 psi (17.24 MPa)
- Approvals: Fire Safe API 6FB third Ed. | Ta-Luft (VDI2440)
- Graphite standard quality: Ash content ≤ 2 % (DIN 51903) | Chloride content ≤ 50 ppm | (DIN 28090 – 2) | Sulphide content < 700 ppm
- Corrosion inhibitor