CF1200 WIRE REINFORCED
Description:CF1200 wire reinforced, is a gasket composed of aramidic fibers free from asbestos, lamellar graphite, fillers and nbr rubber.
It is particularly suitable for use with fuels and lubricants, weak acids and alkalis, oils, saturated steam.
To increase the mechanical resistance, a reinforcing carbon steel wire mesh is inserted internally (on request the wire mesh can be in AISI 316).
Sheets and gaskets can be supplied according to DIN ANSI standards for male, RF, FF and custom design flanges for exchangers.
- Ideal for use at high temperatures
- The metal reinforcement allows to increase the field of use even at high pressures
Contact us for more information
- Gasket materials: Asbestos free | Aramidic fiber | Lamellar graphite | NBR rubber | Internal wire reinforced
- Density: 1.75 g/cm³
- Temperature: – 40 °C + 350 °C
- Pressure: max 100 bar
- Compressibility (ASTM F36A): 7%
- Elastic recovery (ASTM F36A): 50%
- Tensile strength (ASTM 152): 9 N/mm²
- Oil immersion behavior: (ASTM F146 N3 for 5h at 150 °C)
- Surface flange finish: 125 – 500 AARH
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factor 2.5 | y factor 2500 psi (17.24 MPa)