Description:CF1000 is a gasket composed of cellulosic fibers, free of asbestos and nbr rubber.
It is particularly suitable for universal uses limited to non-heavy duty applications, at average temperatures and pressures (T max 200 ° C, P max 35 bar).
It is suitable for a wide range of fluids such as water, industrial waters, sea water, petroleum derivatives, diluted alkalis, animal and vegetable oils, neutral solutions.
- Low cost
- Suitable for universal uses for non-heavy applications
- WRAS certified for use in contact with drinking water
Contact us for more information
- Material: Cellulosic fiber/ NBR rubber
- Density: 1,75 g/cm³
- Use limits: Temperature –40 °C +200 °C | Max pressure 50 Bar
- pH: 2 – 12
- Compressibility: 13 % (ASTM F36A)
- Elastic recovery: 55% (ASTM F36A)
- Tensile strength: 8 N/mm² (ASTM 152)
- Creep relaxation: 29 %
- Oil immersion behavior: (ASTM F146 n°3, 5h at 150 °C)
- Weight gain: 11 %
- Increased thickness: 9 %
- Flange surface finish: 250 – 500 AARH