Description:The Revolution gasket is an embossed flat profile gasket consisting of a flexible stainless steel carrier and encapsulated graphite or PTFE on both sides. By the revolutionary construction and flexibility of the embossed cog height double metallic sealing as well as encapsulation of the graphite or PTFE is guaranteed. Owing to its wide application range, Revolution is the alternative to all conventional flat gasket types.
- Temperature: -200°C to + 500°C
- Pressure range: from vacuum to 64 bar (400 lbs)
- Fire Safe Certificate according to API 607 (also for PTFE)
Contact us for more information
- Temperature: -200 °C + 500 °C (dependent on the carrier material)
- Pressure:from vacuum to 64 bar (400 lbs)
- The effective gasket width: can be adapted in order to achieve optimum sealability in accordance to the Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control (TALuft), VDI 2290 according to DIN EN 1591.
- Total thickness:1.6 mm (additional thicknesses on request)
- Material available: AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316, AISI 316L, AISI 321, AISI 316Ti, AISI 347 (alloys on request)
- Lowest leakage ratesof all gaskets available on the market
- Fire Safe Certificate Certificate according to API 607 (also for PTFE), blow-out resistance according to VDI 2200 and Ta-Luft approved acc. to VDI2440