Description:Neoprene rubber gaskets offer excellent resistance to ozone, atmospheric agents and aging.
It also offers good resistance to vegetable and mineral oils and low concentration solvents and acids; fair resistance to sea water. Excellent mechanical characteristics.
Maximum working temperature 100 ° C.
Hardness 60 Shore A ± 5.
- Suitable for non-heavy universal uses
- Excellent mechanical characteristics
- Ta-Luft VDI2440 approval
Contact us for more information
- Material: NEOPRENE rubber
- Hardness: 60 Shore A ± 5 (UNI 4916)
- Density: 1.42 g/cm³ (UNI 7092)
- Breaking load: 60 Kg/cm²
- Elongation: 300 %
- Tear resistance: 23 Kg/cm
- Compression: 35% (22h; 70 °C)
- Temperature range: from – 20 °C to + 100 °C
- Gasket factors (ASTM): For elastomers with hardness lower than 75 Shore m = 0.50; y = 0.00 psi | For elastomers with hardness greater than or equal to 75 Shore m = 1.00; y = 200 psi | For elastomers with fabric inserts m = 1.25; y = 400 psi
- Approvals: TA – Luft (VDI 2440)