Description:CF3090 is composed of ptfe loaded and modified with silica.
This gasket, in addition to combining an excellent quality of resistance to all chemical agents, except hydrofluoric acid, drastically reduces the main defects typical of pure ptfe: creep and cold flow.
It is suitable for a wide range of fluids, acid substances and strong bases, steam, hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents, chlorine.
- Ideal for the chemical and pharmaceutical sector
- Compatible with almost all acids and bases
- FDA certified for food use, BAM and Ta-Luft VDI2440
Contact us for more information
- Materials: Modified ptfe silica filled
- Density: 2.10 g/cm³
- pH: 0 – 14
- Temperature: -210 °C + 260 °C
- Pressure: max 83 Bar
- Compressibility (ASTM F36 A): sp. 0.8: 10 %
- Tensile strength (ASTM 152): sp. 0.8: 14 MPa
- Creep relaxation (ASTM F38): sp. 0.8: 18 %
- Loss rate (ASTM F37 A): sp. 0.8: 0.2 ml/h at 0.7 Bar
- Loss rate (DIN 3535): sp. 1.5: < 0.015
- Dielectric strength: 430 VPM
- Flange surface finish: 250 – 500 AARH
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factor 2.5 | y factor 2500 psi (17.24 MPa)
- Approvals: BAM | FDA | VDI2440/2200 – Ta Luft