CF6000 METALGROOVED without rings
Description:CF6000 METALGROOVED without rings finds its main application in the chemical and petrochemical sector, in all those applications that have very high temperatures and pressures.
For installation on heat exchangers, they can be supplied with pass partitions (camprofile profile) built on the basis of the number and shape of the appliance distributor partitions.
The construction can be a single piece (based on the commercial dimensions of the slabs) or obtained from a flat strip and subsequently welded by the TIG procedure.
- Ideal in the presence of thermal cycles
- High compressive strength
- Wide choice of structural conformations, types of alloys and fillers
- Fire Safe and Ta-Luft VDI2440 approved
Contact us for more information
- Metal parts: Stainless Steel 304 T max 550 °C | Stainless Steel 316/L/Ti T max 550 °C | Stainless Steel 321 T max 550 °C | Alloy 400, 600, 800, 825: T max 600 – 950 °C | Hastelloy C276, B2 T max 450 °C | Titanium T max 350 °C
- Filler materials: Graphite T max 550 °C; P max 250 Bar | Virgin and expanded ptfe T max 250 °C; P max 100 Bar | Asb. free T max 400 °C; P max 100 Bar | Silver T max 750 °C; P max 250 Bar | Mica T max 1000 °C; P max 120 Bar
- Surface flange finish: 125 – 250 AARH
- Graphite density: 1.0 g/cm³
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factor 2.00 | y factor 2500 psi (17.24 MPa)
- Approvals: Fire Safe API 6FB third Ed. | Ta-Luft (VDI2440)
- Graphite filler standard quality: Ash content ≤ 2 % (DIN 51903) | Chloride content ≤ 50 ppm (DIN 28090 – 2) | Sulphide content < 700 ppm
- Corrosion inhibitor