Description:CF5035 is a double corrugated and reinforced metal jacketed gasket composed of an internal corrugated metal disk with a special concentric profile, two gaskets in expanded graphite with controlled precompression and an external corrugated box that encloses the whole.
CF5035 reduces leakage through the surfaces of and maintains remarkable elasticity and elastic recovery characteristics.
The internal metal part reduces the possibility of crushing the filling and guarantees residual elasticity even when the gasket is subjected to high tightening loads or to thermal and pressure cycles.
- Ideal in the presence of thermal cycles
- Excellent compressive strength
- Wide choice of structural conformations, types of alloys and fillers
- Fire Safe and Ta-Luft VDI2440 approval
Contact us for more information
- Metal parts: Stainless Steel 304 (T max 600 °C) | Stainless Steel 316/L/Ti (T max 600 °C) | Stainless Steel 321 (T max 600 °C) | Alloy 400, 600, 800, 825 (T max 600 – 950 °C) | Hastelloy C276, B2 (T max 450 °C) | Titanium (T max 350 °C)
- Filler material: (standard thickness 1mm), Asbestos free, ecological ceramic fiber, Mica, Expanded graphite
- Flange surface finish: 125 – 250 AARH
- Compressive strength: 250 MPa
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Density: 1.0 g/cm³
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factor 3.5 | y factor 6500 psi (44.8 MPa)
- Standard graphite quality: Ash content ≤ 2 % (DIN 51903) *** on request graphite purity ≤ 0.15 % | Chloride content ≤ 50 ppm (DIN 28090 – 2) | Sulphide content < 700 ppm
- Approvals: Fire Safe Test API 6FB, TA – Luft VDI2440