Description:CF3080 is a gasket composed of structured and modified pure ptfe with multidirectional orientation and high level of fibrillation loaded with barium sulfate.
This joint, in addition to combining an excellent quality of resistance to all chemical agents, drastically reduces the main typical effects of ptfe: creep and cold flow.
Sheets and gaskets can be supplied according to DIN-ANSI standards for male, RF, FF and custom-made flanges for exchangers.
They are approved for use with most fluids, including food fluids (FDA).
- Ideal for the chemical and pharmaceutical sector
- Compatible with almost all acids and bases
- FDA certified for food use and Ta-Luft VDI2440
Contact us for more information
- Materials: Ptfe barium sulfate loaded
- Density: 2.35 g/cm³
- pH: 0 – 14
- Temperature: From -200 °C to + 260 °C
- Pressure: max 80 bar
- Compressibility: 4 – 10% (ASTM F36A)
- Elastic recovery: 40% (ASTM F36A)
- Tensile strength: 14 MPa (ASTM F152)
- Creep relaxation: 11% (ASTM F38)
- Loss rate: 0.04 ml/h a 0.7 bar (ASTM F37A) <0.015 mg/s*m (DIN 3535)
- Flange surface finish: 250 – 500 AARH
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factor 2.5 | y factor 2500 psi (17.24 MPa)
- Approvals: TA-Luft (VDI 2440) | FDA | BAM