Description:SIGRASEAL® CF2001G with an internal reinforcement is suitable for a wide field of application: to build gaskets for UNI and ANSI flanges, for even high operating pressures, for flanges with complex shapes, for aggressive liquids, steam, diathermic oil.
An inner and outer eyelet can be applied on inner and outer diameter.
To increase the mechanical resistance, it can also be supplied with a double tanged insert: CF2002G.
- Ideal for use at high temperatures
- Suitable for universal uses even in contact with dangerous substances
- Meets the Atex requirements (CEI 31-35 guide)
Contact us for more information
- Material: Reinforced graphite with single SS316L tanged insert
- Density: 1 g/cm³
- Ash content: ≤ 2 % (DIN 51903)
- Chloride content: ≤ 50 ppm (DIN 28090 – 2)
- Sulphide content: < 700 ppm
- Compressibility: 40 – 50%
- Elastic recovery: 10 – 15%
- Gas permeability: 0.17 cm³/min
- Use limits: Air (oxidizing atmosphere) 500 °C | Max pressure: 100 bar | Inert atmosphere 3000 °C | Max surface pressure 200 N/mm²
- Flange surface finish: 125 – 500 AARH
- Gasket factors (ASTM): m factor 2.5 | y factor 2500 psi (17.24 MPa)
- Approvals: BAM for use on oxygen and explosive atmospheres | DVGW for use on gas line pipes